TRITON-1913: prepare cn-agent repo for Linux port
|Issue Type:||New Feature|
|Priority:||4 - Normal|
|Created by:||Former user|
|Reported by:||Former user|
|Assigned to:||Former user|
- depends on TRITON-1912 port node-lockfd to Linux
- is depended on by TRITON-1914 cn-agent server_sysinfo task for Linux
- is depended on by TRITON-1917 cn-agent image tasks for Linux
- relates to TOOLS-2328 eng needs helpful bits for systemd
The Linux CN port of sdc-cn-agent requires some basic portability to be worked out. In particular:
- Docker support will not be added initially. As such, the nomknod interposer and zfs_snapshot_tar should be excluded from the Linux build only.
- Any Linux-specific instructions (e.g. how to get a working node 6) should be added to README.md
- Should only include kstat on SmartOS
- A newer version of node-lockfd is required. See TRITON-1912.
- Should not require sdc-docker-build on Linux for now